Friday 10 August 2012

Holkham beach...

Yesterday I visited Holkham beach, somewhere where I haven't been in years so was really excited to revisit it again. 

As the beach and surrounding woodland is National Trust protected, all the trees are given a special little metal lable. Couldn't help but take a picture of one of them. 



As I child I was always collecting stones, pebbles and a variety of shells and as you can see, the obsession still continues! I intend to make unique little pieces of jewellery, such as necklaces and bracelets with the ones I collected from Holkham.





As we walked down towards the beach, we even met some new friends!




Pretty views of the sea..





There were hundreds and hundreds razor shells...



I even saw some tiny fish. This picture isn't great, however you can just about make it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment