Friday 7 June 2013

Portfolio planning..

This week, i've not only been enjoying the beautiful sunshine but also preparing a portfolio of my work from my three years at NUA. So far I have just been looking through old sketchbook, pulling out pages that are successful ready to remount and present in a more professional way. 


First year project: Stripes and checks project inspired by time




First year project: Knitwear project inspired by pomegranates 





First year project: Recycling and reinvention



First year project: Inspired by moss




Second year project: Inspired by clocks and watches



It's amazing to see how much i've achieved since starting my textile degree at NUA in 2010, and how my drawing style and print techniques have developed over the three years.   

No comments:

Post a Comment