Monday 19 August 2013

Scrapbooking progress

Since graduation, i've been enjoying being able to get back into scrapbooking. It's amazing how naturally combining pattern paper, embellishments and photographs comes after so much time away from it! Heres two pages recent pages i've been working on, but are still works in progress. The photographs are taken from my recent holiday and really highlight my favourite parts from my week away. Apologies for the poor quality photographs, I didn't have my main camera on me at the time so had to make do with the trusted iPhone. Enjoy bloggers!



 Beautiful pink blossoms taken in Guardamar. I still need to add my title, and use foam pads to the hand cut flowers and embellishments. 




Various holiday snaps from my Guardamar adventure this year! I still need to add my title, mount the page, and stick down everything. 











No comments:

Post a Comment