Monday 23 September 2013

Monday morning once again..

So another week is here, and it's Monday once again! I can not believe how fast 2013 is flying by. Where is the time going? 

After a long weekend at work, today marks the beginning of my newest creative streak and more productive me. Bring on paper crafting, sewing machining, and the pretty fabrics that I will be delving into this week! I can not wait to get back into all things crafty after such a long time away from it! Keep your eyes peeled for photos..

On another note, I received my very first Graze box in the post this morning, and was so impressed with the selection of delicious nibbles I was sent. Would definitely recommend the green olives with basil and garlic, and the summer berry compote and shortbreads. 



No comments:

Post a Comment