This week i've been relaxing and enjoying working less since the chaos of Christmas and New Year. Meaning, more time for all things crafty and ticking things off my 14 things for 2014.
I have really embraced the whole thing, especially becoming more organised, taking time out to visit exhibitions, taking my camera with me more often and cherishing each day. Here is a tiny snippet of my week (In pictures.. of course!)
(1) Taking opportunities to snap a photograph whenever or wherever possible, even if that is when you're half way around a roundabout
(2) Taking a walk and making new friends
(3) Driving home, watching the darkness close in and the lights switch on is surprisingly beautiful
(4) Date night with my boy at GBK! Possibly the best blue cheese burger i've ever eaten
(5) Skinny fries, chunky chips and spiced salt. I love the retro inspired salt shaker. So cute
(6) Planning a visit to London to visit the 'Pearls' exhibition at the V&A and the 'Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore!' Somerset House exhibition. I'm really excited as i've heard so many wonderful things about them
(7) De-cluttering my desk and feeling so much better for it!