Monday 3 March 2014

Just A Minute MARCH

March is such a wonderful month for me, lots of things to look forward to and enjoy. Heres just a little snippet of what March will bring for me. Enjoy!


In March I am


Listening to..

Vance Joy, Riptide. Its such a beautiful, summery song that makes me want to dance and be happy. The lyrics are just as additionally beautiful. 


Visiting..

London. I love any excuse to visit the British capital city, feel inspired and surround myself with the hustle and bustle of London City life. As well as sneak in a cheeky visit to 180 Piccadilly. The home of the Flagship Cath Kidston Store. I have recently treated myself to V&A membership, so this month I will be researching into all the wonderful exhibitions I can visit.


Drinking..

Delicious coffees from our new coffee machine. I have never loved a kitchen gadget like this one. Am particularly partial to the Costa caramel latte. One of my new favs that I will be drinking for a very long while!


Looking forward to..

Celebrating my birthday with wonderful people over a traditional, afternoon tea. Like a real grown up (Since i'm getting old!)


No comments:

Post a Comment