After finishing my first project of third year, I decided that this was an excellent chance to experiment with printing processes further, and also combine this with making cute little Christmas presents!
Initially, I went back to my first drawings from my recent butterfly project and produced new screen designs from these using Photoshop, taking into consideration my interest of using multiple screens to create interesting and new designs.
Here are some photographs of my printed mini books. By combining elements of black pigment ink, brown flock and also bronze foil, I feel as if I have produced really cute little outcomes. I would really like to use the idea of printing with multiple screens in future textile projects as I feel as this method give really interesting effects.