Tuesday 29 October 2013

Autumn is here!!

I can't believe that it's that time of year already, when the trees turn various shades of orange and brown, and the winter wardrobe makes its first appearance of the year. This week I've been lucky enough to take some beautiful photographs of autumn in all its beauty thanks to a tree outside my boyfriends house. Each and every year it looks so beautiful as it sheds it leaves! I can not wait to get scrapbooking these photos alongside some of my newest gold, sparkly embellishments that I recently purchased. 







Another autumn highlight of mine is the beloved hot chocolate. Me and Mum had a fantastic one with all the trimmings from our local BB's coffee shop last week and is definitely one to try. 


The triple chocolate muffin was just an added bonus! 


You also know it's autumn when the winter jumpers begin to emerge from the back of the wardrobe, and here is my newest addition to my evergrowing collection. I absolutely love the colours, textures and patterns within the knit. It's so cute especially with my winter boots! Can not wait for more of the cooler weather when more of my jumper collection can be worn with pride. 



Not only does autumn make me want to make me cosy up in a chunky jumper, but it also reminds me of pumpkin carving with my Dad. A recent trip to Tesco resulted in purchasing one of these little beauties, and I am so excited to see what (hopefully) amazing creation I can produce with help from the Cath Kidston blog for some innovative carving ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment